Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Shaving My Head

You heard it right - I'm shaving my head in solidarity with children who have cancer and typically lose their hair during treatment, while raising critical funds for childhood cancer research!

In the US, more children die of childhood cancer than any other disease. Please make a donation on my behalf to support childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

To make a donation, click on the link below or cash/check can be given directly to me
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.php?ParticipantKey=2009-334211#

Thank you for your Support !!
Michael

2 comments:

  1. So cool; Matt just does it because he is losing his hair. This is a much better reason to shave your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was Steph typing. All I could think of was the Friends episode. Sorry. Anyway, how can we know if we send you a check that it'll make it to the donation? We all know about you Krupa's. :-P

    ReplyDelete