Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Baskets :)


This year I made Mikey's Easter "box" hopefully to use in years to come! I found a box and covered it in firefighter themed material. 

My basket Mikey hid for me was super tasty: peanut M&Ms (protein), Saltines, Red Hots, and Vanilla Starbucks bottle Frapps. Nice job Mr. Krupa!


Our rockin' Grandma Krupa sent baby Krupa's first Easter basket in the mail.  It was a sweet little lamb stuff animal and a couple of receiving blankets. The thought alone made our day!  That was incredibly sweet of her.

3 comments:

  1. I love your easter baskets, and I love the two of you! Your love for each other makes my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter baskets were great. I love doing them every year. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! I love it. Keep loving each other and being creative. You guys are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete