Sunday, January 10, 2010

The whirlwind that WAS Christmas break

Christmas break....ahh fun (!) but by no means a true BREAK, except from teaching my classes for a couple of weeks :)

Let's see...

*Came down with mastitis again...out of pure boredom, of course-CHECK!

*Got my first cold of the season the same weekend of the mastitis while hubby was on shift every other friggin' day-CHECK!

*Worked on lots of paperwork for purchasing our new exciting home in Bayfield-CHECK!

*Got over the cold, mastitis, and border-line thrush the day before Christmas Eve-CHECK!

*Enjoyed all the gifts Kaiden got this year from both our families-CHECK!

*Enjoyed making birthday cupcakes for baby Jesus and reading the Christmas story to Kaiden-CHECK, CHECK!

*Can't remember everything I enjoyed about Christmas this year-CHECK!

*Husband's aunt, uncle, and cousins came in town to meet Kaiden-CHECK!

*My brothers and sister in law came in town that SAME week to meet Kaiden and stay in our tiny apartment-CHECK!

*Loved spending time with my brothers and sis-in-law, so much I bawled like a baby when I had to take them to the airport. Sigh.-CHECK!

*Got Kaiden's baby book up-to-date...the only project I got done over break-CHECK!

*Back at school now, busy as ever with Student Activities, starting to pack, picking out paint colors, trying to figure out Kaiden's schedule again, trying to think of how I can get to know people while being so sleep deprived and not as socially confident as normal, trying NOT to get stressed about most things in life right, and trying NOT to eat chocolate and sweets-CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment