Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh how I LOVE, LOVE...



Happy Valentine's Day!

Mikey is on shift today. What better way to surprise him with a bloggy note of how I love him? Silly? Yes! It's been a challenging week, and I hope it makes him smile today. Here's for you my Mikeys-what I love, love about you and us!


  • That we are always learning to communicate in better/fun ways with each other. Sometimes it seems like we're speaking Navajo. Lucky for us, we are both fluent :) ...
  • That you have KILLER dance moves that make laugh hysterically. You definitely know how to shake your groove thing (that's right song #2 is dedicated to you also)...


  • How we BOTH cook and clean without having to really ask each other- a rare domestic stud and great cleaner (wink) you are...


  • That you have a new appreciation for stocking up on cheese in the winter time...


  • That we can look back at getting a $100 boot on our car last night as "an expensive date" and hopefully laugh at it soon, especially after a week of a car accident and learning we owe a good chunk on taxes for the first time...


  • How you love to hug and cuddle mostly anytime...


  • Your oh-so-handsome looks and that you like to look sharp...


  • That you have grown into an absolutely rockin husband, and I have no doubts you'll some day make be a rockin father. Should I add an amazing firefighter too?


  • That we've never had a fight about money or finances. It's the one thing we've always instantly meshed on and for that I'm so very thankful...


  • When we do our devotion together before bed and spend time praying together. Love it...

  • How we've come SO far throug a rough first year of marriage and now couldn't be in a better place. Now, comes growing old together... bring it ON, and NO I'm THAT not old yet :)
  • So my Mikeys, consider this a modern way (blog) of professing my love for you. I love you today and forever!

    -Stephy

    PS-Had to do this song. It reminds me of such a good turning point for us

    1 comment:

    1. Stephanie you have to be one of the sweetest women I know. You totally are an awesome wife... kudos for blessing Mike like this. And Mr. Mike way to go you rockin stud! :) Happy Valentines Day to you both! :)

      ReplyDelete