Thursday, December 3, 2009

Three months and counting


Kaiden will be three months old on this Monday, December 7th! I cannot believe how fast it is going. We so enjoy him everyday! He is cooing more than ever and is super smiley when you talk to him. He's trying to laugh outloud but hasn't quite figured it out. It more comes out like a cough/smile/gurggle with little feet kicking turbo style.

He always keeps me guessing on something every week: why he'll have green poop for a few days, how to get rid of irritation on his scalp, or why he's fussy nursing for a spell. I hear it's only the beginning on guessing the"whys", but it surely is fun. I have to say I have wonderful friends that are moms themselves who are willing to answer my weekly "What do I do questions". They're awesome!


These days, Kaiden is trying to hold his up all by himself, and he is working hard to try to sit up on his own. It's too cute! Some things he enjoys are: getting his diaper changed-he gets so happy on the changing table, singing songs with hand motions, playing on his back batting at Mr. Frog, sucking on his paci to go to sleep, and snuggling.


Things K doesn't enjoy are: having a dirty/wet diaper on, being up past nap time, being held like a baby-he likes to sit facing the world now, and getting buckled in his car seat-he's sooo not a fan of that.

Here's his favorite hobbies we have pics of:

lots of sleeping...


lots of playing with dad...and mom but no pic yet


lots of reading...


and being QUITE the adorable turkey!

Couldn't you just gobble him up?!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I was so jealous of Jerome on Friday! Of course, it didn't help that he was rubbing it in all weekend. I love that little boy!

    ReplyDelete