Monday, November 16, 2009

My cup runs over

Tonight, Mikey is at work. While Kaiden has been awake in between naps this evening, we've been singing... worship songs, silly made up mommy song, and Christmas songs. I have to introduce Christmas songs to him at a young age because of how much we LOVE Christmas!

So what does Kaiden do? This evening every time I have started to sing to him, he starts to "coo" right along with me, and his eyes just sparkle. It is the most precious thing, and my heart has melted into a puddle all evening. When I stop singing, he stops coo-ing and just sits there gazing at me. He's singing WITH mommy! I've got to get it on video; this is something I can't forget.


My cup runs over... as does my love for our son.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, you have an awesome Mommy's heart and I am so happy for you. What an awesome blessing Kaiden is to you guys. What a precious precious boy he is. God made him special for you and Mike. I love that he sings with you. Totally cool. God bless you... and PS. We need to get together for cofee! Let's set a date!

    ReplyDelete