Sunday, November 1, 2009

There's nothing like...


There's nothing like sweet sleepy/awake smiles that instantly melt your heart...

There's nothing like starting to hear a little boy's voice "coo", especially when he snuggles his head on my shoulder and let's out a sweet *sigh*...

There's nothing like having a husband who loves to play with our son, gets up in the middle of the night to help me when I need it, changes diapers, gives K baths, cooks, cleans, and still takes time to snuggle me. He takes such good care of us...

There's nothing like watching cute little feet start to kick, kick, kick in the air ...

There's nothing like still loving to watch Cheaper by the Dozen and still tearing up when Mark runs away and his dad finds him on the train, headed toward his favorite place back home. There's probably more tears on that part now that I'm a parent and imagine that happening...

There's nothing like praying together over Kaiden each night when we put him down to go to sleep...

There's nothing like having a son that takes after me in more ways than one. This morning he sneezed and farted at the same time, twice. So happened to me in a college class. So loud and embarrassing... I'm so proud?

1 comment:

  1. There really is nothing like it. Love your post. Oh and I called Jack "Frat boy" for a long time because of his gas issues :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete